For thousands of years throughout time, the amulet of Hamsa has been a symbol of protection and healing.
The moon is a universal and much-loved symbol of the feminine; a celestial timekeeper with a gentle heart, and the north star adjacent to the moon, guides us on our journey.
Purity on a fine link chain with a delicate Blue Topaz that encourages us to attune with our inner guidance, bringing a state of peace to the wearer
Blue Topaz is a stone of peace, calming to the emotions, and ideal for meditation and connecting with spiritual beings.
This crystal radiates gentle power that soothes, heals, and stimulates. It is a natural magnifier of psychic abilities, assisting those who wish to attune to inner guidance as well as those who serve others through readings or spiritual healing.
- Length - 40cm + 10cm extension
- Pendant - 2.7cm x 2.7cm
- Weight - 5.11 GR
- Elelment - Ethical Sterling Silver
- Finish - Cross brushed 2.5 micron thickness 18K Gold Vermeil
- Tested to 2.5 micron thick over a base of 925 Sterling Silver ensuring a durable and long lasting lustre
- Supplied in luxury Temple of the Sun wallet
Jewellery is hand finished according to the highest standard and our craftsman are certified to meet global standards in environmental management, social responsibility, and workplace safety.